Sunday, October 11, 2009

More at Albertsons, and Walmart and Walgreens

At Albertson's, I bought
5 more boxes of Crunch and Clean (again multiple computers)
1 box of Milkbone (with free coupon from the Crunch and Clean)
2 bottles of Smart Balance Oil, $5.00 (minus $1 off 2 Internet coupon)
3 Emerald Nuts $6.00 (minus 3 $1 Internet coupons)
2 Quaker Oats $400 (minus $1.25 off 2 from paper)
1 Colgate toothpaste $2.50 (minus $1 Internet coupon)
4 2L A&W and 7-Up

The Quaker was part of another promo, but I didn't want to buy 10 items, so I just bought the 2. These are usually $5 a piece, so I still got a great deal!


At Walmart, I bought 3 Healthy Choice meals for $1.78 a piece. I used 3 $2.00 off coupons from Healthychoice.com (I used a bunch of computers to print these from, you can only print 2 per computer). This plus the apples was $1.50





At Walgreens, I used a $1 off Halls coupon to get these for free. They also made a $1 RR, so I used that to buy the soup. The cooking soups are Buy one, get one this week with in-ad coupon, so I used that and two $1 off 2 coupons from the internet (not sure if it is still available). I paid .27!!







I spent $11, making my new balance $60.
I bought about $150 worth of stuff today, for only $17 so I feel pretty good about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment