Sunday, September 27, 2009

A few quick notes....or long ones







Yesterday I stopped by Top Foods. The deal is over now, but they had Special K products on sale, buy 6 save $10 instantly. So I bought some crackers. It was buy 2 for $5, or 6 for $5, so kind of a no brainer if you are paying attention. I had 5 $1 off coupons (coupons.com) so the 6 boxes were free.






And then today. Oh Sunday. Everyone I know loves football season, but Sundays in the fall happen to be the bane of my existance. The good tv? taken. The computer? taken. So luckily I have my new hobby, and I also get a lot of books read.



So today, I went to Albertsons and Walgreens. The deals I did at Albertsons are good until Tuesday, and Walgreens is good until next Saturday.





Albertsons:



First I bought 2 MORE boxes of Special K crackers (which I'm sure I will take to my mom later), I used 2 more Special K coupons (I generally cheat when there is a coupon I want - I go print them at my dad's shop where there are three computers, plus mine, so I can get lots of copies)



1 box of Rice Krispies (I used a free coupon from the mail)



5 boxes of Keebler cookies ($1 off of each using the link below)



I also had a coupon for free milk when you buy 2 Keebler cookies



It was $1.84

2nd at Albertsons:


2 More cookies


2 Keebler Crackers (minus 2 $.75 off coupons from snackpicks.com)


3 Nutri Grain bars (minus $1.00 off from snackpicks.com and $1.00 off 2 from the newspaper)


3 Rice Krispie Treats (minus $1.00 off 2 from the newspaper)


I had $2.00 off bread when you buy (wyb) 2 Rice Krispie Treats and $2.00 off fruit wyb 2 Crackers


It was $4.90



Dear Juli: please help me. I have no idea how to move pictures around.

2 comments:

  1. You have to go into the html tab and copy and paste the picture html where you want it to be in the post. each pictures html starts with < a and ends with < /a>.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and there are no spaces in those, blogger just wouldn't let me post it because the html wasn't correct. lol

    ReplyDelete