Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Budget! Plus Safeway and Walmart


Well, it is a new month, so my budget is re-set. Maybe now that I am writing it down, I will actually stick to it.....


So, it is $160 for the month.


Tonight, I went to Walgreens, finally got a cashier to use my Theraflu coupon from the Walgreens coupon book. I bought 3 for $12, had $6 in Walgreens coupons and $6 in Theraflu coupons (not available anymore) and paid $1 and some change. I got back $8 in RR.



got Vaseline lotion using the $1.50 off printable (here),

a few clearanced school supplies, and three candy bars (I didn't have enough for my RR)

it was $8 and some change and I got back $7 in RR.


Last, I bought what I actually needed which was a big old package of TP. It was also $1 and some change.


So I still have $6.50 in RR to use!


At Safeway (my second attempt there today as I was there earlier, but locked my keys in the car. Typical)


I bought 6 2 Liters of Diet Coke, which were buy 3 get three free. I used two $1 off 3 coupons Jenn and I found at Walmart, $3.96


an 8 pound ham for $7.68


2 pounds Tillamook cheese for $3.99 (used coupon from Safeway ad)


1 Chef Michael's dog food (for until I can make it to the pet food store) I used a $2.50 coupon from chef-michaels.com $1.49


3 boxes Kleenex $2.97 minus a .50 off 3 coupon from in front of the Kleenex. I also got a $3 catalina (Safeway store coupon....like Register Rewards)


I spent $21


Note: the Kleenex is a really good deal because after the catalina it is free...better if you have the coupon. I need Kleenex all the time for school, so I will probably get more. It works until Saturday.
Um, what a horrible picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment