Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fred Meyer and Walmart $4.62


After laying on the couch all day, I needed to get out of the house! I also had a mission to complete (which I did) so it was very productive :)


At Walmart, I got 3 Healthy Choice meals (again $2 off coupon from healthychoice.com)

And a box of frozen waffles (my favorite!)


It was .49


At Fred Meyer I did a bunch of transactions, but it wasn't busy and I went through the self check-out.


I bought 4 of the Glade sense and spray. I wasn't sure if I would get the same amount of catalinas buying them together, so I did it seperately. I used 4 coupons from rightathome.com (I posted the link below) and 4 store coupons. They were .91 a peice and I got $8 in Fred Meyer coupons which I used to buy:

2 Fresh Express salad kits $2 (store coupon)

2 1 lb packages of Land o Frost deli ham $4 (I used a newspaper coupon)

2 Fred Meyer pops $1

10 lbs. potatoes $1.38


I paid $4.13

No comments:

Post a Comment