Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shopping I will do this week....

I plan to go to Fred Meyer soon to get three or four more Glade Sense and Spray (and get some $2 off coupons with them) and with those, get some $1 salad kits and $1.40 10 pound bag of potatoes.

Safeway is having a buy one get one free sale on cleaning products, so I will be gathering my coupons and will go next Tuesday probably because thats when my weekly budget will reset! (more on that later....) Glade refills are part of it and I need some so I will for sure grab some of those.

Albertsons has double coupons all week (they are in the weekly ad. You can use three at a time and double up to a dollar per coupon. Lots of free stuff!) This is how I got the soup. They also have progresso vegetable soup for $1. I might get some but soup should be on really good sale for the next couple of months. Also, I am going to get some stuff from the promotion this week. Buy 10 keebler or kelloggs items and save
$10, so they are $1.50 a piece. It includes Special K crackers, Nutri Grain bars, Keebler cookies and crackers and various cereal. Here are some links for coupons:

$1 off Special K crackers (my mom's favorite)
http://www.specialk.com/Products/Coupons

Nutri Grain bars, Cinnabon bars and Keebler crackers:
http://www.snackpicks.com/coupons_myaccount.aspx?source=a2F3924

and of course the cookie link......

No comments:

Post a Comment