Friday, September 25, 2009

Safeway $10.30


I was really excited to go get Joint Juice at Safeway because a week or two ago I got an ad saying that Joint Juice was going to give a catalina (store coupon). So I went to the store in Milton last night and they were out! Today I went to the one in Auburn and they had 8, which was perfect. I printed some Buy one get one coupons at my dad's shop, and you had to buy at least 7 to get the $10 catalina. So I bought all 8, they were 1.49 a piece. I paid $7.09 and got back the $10 catalina and a coupon for $5 off 7 more.


I have bought Joint Juice before and really like it. It tastes like Propel. Too bad it looks like Safeway didn't stock up! Oh well, this is going for another month or so. You can get the $10 and then buy 7 more plus something else you need and keep getting the $10 (if you can find enough, and if you keep getting the coupon).


After I did this, I bought 2 bags of Hefty bags which were Buy one Get one Free, $7.99

There were stickers on them for .55 off so I used two.


I also bought two boxes of glade plug in because all mine are empty! These were also Buy one get one free for $5.99. I had a $1.00 coupon from two weeks ago.


We really struggle with air freshener because I like it and Randy hates it, so I can only use something that is fairly subtle (not the sense and sprays I just bought. Spraying when you walk by is definately not subtle). Anyways, I always buy lavender vanilla because it smells the best and isn't overpowering!
So I spent $10.30, but if I hadn't used coupons or sales this stuff would have been almost $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment