Monday, September 21, 2009

My first shopping post


One thing I enjoy when reading others' blogs is posts about purchases. With pictures. I am very visual. Here is the first one I can show you!


I went to Fred Meyer. I did two transactions. First I bought a Glade Sense and Spray. It was $7.49. I used the $3 coupon in the Fred Meyer extra savings book a the front of the store, and a $4 coupon from here: http://www.rightathome.com/offers/0908gladeA/ that all made it $.49 (regular price $8.99).


THEN, a coupon for $2 off my next purchase printed out, so I went and bought the two salad kits for $1 a piece with a Fred Meyer coupon from this weeks ad. That was nothing. The total for it all with tax is $.92
My pictures are horrible because we can't find our camera, so they will all be from my phone. Oops. Also, note to self: learn how to hyperlink.


No comments:

Post a Comment